On the entire territory of Croatia
Eurospin is an Italian discount store chain specialized in sales of food products and everyday purchase. Its business network currently counts over 1150 stores in Italy, Slovenia and Croatia with over 15.000 employees. What makes Eurospin different from other discount store chains in Europe is an exclusive offer of its own brands – the lines of products designed by our team of experts through the network of selected partners.
We want to show our values and strenght to the clients across Croatia. We are in search for motivated, devoted and reliable people to join our forward-thinking team.
You will be responsible to support the Store Manager in the daily operations of a retail store or substitute him while absent by supervision of retail stores, including sales, staff, stock and resources management as well as quality of customer service in order to achieve commercial results.
Your other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all store policies, procedures, and controls are followed
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Maintain store to stocking and cleaning standards
- Maintain high standards for store appearance and displays
- Ensure product quality and availability
- Ensure that health, safety, and security rules are followed
- Coordinate and oversee the planning, organizing, and delegating of work among staff
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Coach and support new and existing Sales staff
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc.)
- Maintain high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Work closely with the store manager to lead staff
- Complete tasks assigned by the store manager accurately and efficiently
- Support store manager as needed.
- Preferably Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics
- Preferably previous working experience in similar positions in food retail sector
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Good knowledge of English and/or Italian
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise, please send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.