On the entire territory of Croatia
Eurospin is an Italian discount store chain specialized in sales of food products and everyday purchase. Its business network currently counts over 1150 stores in Italy, Slovenia and Croatia with over 15.000 employees. What makes Eurospin different from other discount store chains in Europe is an exclusive offer of its own brands – the lines of products designed by our team of experts through the network of selected partners.
We want to show our values and strenght to the clients across Croatia. We are in search for motivated, devoted and reliable people to join our forward-thinking team.
By holding this position, you will be responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of store, including sales, staff, stock and resources management as well as quality of customer service in order to achieve commercial results.
Your other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Meet sales and profitability goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Manage existing employee schedules and make any needed changes
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards in order to promote the brand in the eyes of the customers
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- Take care of stock control and pricing policies
- Arrange promotional displays and materials
- Preferably Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics
- Previous working experience in similar positions for at least 2 years preferably in food retail sector
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Good knowledge of English and/or Italian
What do we offer?
- positive and dynamic environment
- stable job position
- the possibility of promotion and additional income depending on effort and ambition
- attractive and regular income
- covered food and transportation expenses
- extra paid overtime and night work, Sundays and public holidays
- bonuses for seasonal work
- professional training and training for taking over work tasks
- work in shifts
- possibility of permanent employment
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise, please send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.